Stow, Ohio

Tony is a scam artist.He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates.

He's headed back to Colorado, good luck with him state. I also know he took a deposit for a chicken coop he never built. He has two out standing warrants in Erie county and is on he run. God help whomever has a run with him.

Take take take of the world.*** me.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Ready Willing And Able Roofing?

Comments

you must be the crazy ex girl

to Anonymous #1127703

Ummmm no, not the case at all.

to Anonymous #1147810

Thanks for posting this.I was a bit sketched out by Tony's lack of responses to me lately, and now that I've seen this post, all suspicions are confirmed.

I am the person he was supposedly building a chicken coop for.

Good to know now he's not going to deliver so I can sick the law on him.Thanks again.

William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more