Tony is a scam artist.He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates.
He's headed back to Colorado, good luck with him state. I also know he took a deposit for a chicken coop he never built. He has two out standing warrants in Erie county and is on he run. God help whomever has a run with him.
Take take take of the world.*** me.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I have sent in my defective Ray Padula Series R nozzle with all the required information for a replacement. 8 weeks later no replacement, no email, you cannot even talk..."
- "The first photo is what i thought i was purchasing, the second photo is the two piece rain jacket combo i received. Modlily staff said rhis would be perfect..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."