Tony is a scam artist.He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates.

He's headed back to Colorado, good luck with him state. I also know he took a deposit for a chicken coop he never built. He has two out standing warrants in Erie county and is on he run. God help whomever has a run with him.

Take take take of the world.*** me.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Tprres2earth is overall dissatisfied with Ready Willing And Able Roofing and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ready Willing And Able Roofing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Ready Willing And Able Roofing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ready Willing And Able Roofing?

Comments

you must be the crazy ex girl

to Anonymous #1127703

Ummmm no, not the case at all.

to Anonymous #1147810

Thanks for posting this.I was a bit sketched out by Tony's lack of responses to me lately, and now that I've seen this post, all suspicions are confirmed.

I am the person he was supposedly building a chicken coop for.

Good to know now he's not going to deliver so I can sick the law on him.Thanks again.